Tuesday, July 13, 2010

so here's the deal.

okay so here it goes we all know I used to be vegetarian, and we all know i was a lot healthier and felt better about myself when I was on my vegetarian diet.

So I came up with the fab idea of sticking to my weight loss diet but making it a vegetarian one again :) and its been about mmm going on 2 months now and I love it :)

I'm re-learning new things again how to cook for myself and not fend on restaurants to eat food and things more fresh organic, whole grains (when I eat them) you know things like that so I'm so glad that I am back on track with that and feel so much better with the diet as well as losing my weight :)


I've been drinking lots of tea, water, cutting the coffee down A LOT. and lots of Tempeh, tofu, fresh vegetables and such :)


love it! :)

If you have any questions about how to lose weight and combining that with vegetarianism just ask! as well as if you have any suggestions PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I am open to anything new and would like pictures, recipes and such.. until next time :) !



<3333



PEACE AND LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment