Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MAMA I'M COMING HOMEEEEEEE

So Randy and I booked our flights yesterday to San Fransisco so we can go home :)! and since were not going until August 17th I have made a goal to lose 20lbs by August 17th which is roughly 7 weeks and if I am recalling correctly it took me about 6 weeks to lose 20lbs so my goal by THIS Friday is to lose between 5 and 7lbs and go from there I'm really excited to go home though It has been almost a year since I have been home and I can't wait to share my weight loss with my family!! Its going to be amazinggg :) and I get to see people that I have not seen in FOREVERRR and now they can see that I was not just some 'fat girl' I'm a real person whether I was bigger or not. So I'm just excited to prove some people wrong about myself :)



anyway enough with the ranting! hahah

Food Journal
8am kiwi melon protein concentrate.
12pm Salad w/tuna
2pm cottage cheese
6pm fish and vegetable soup.



WORK OUT
Treadmill 20 minutes
Eliptical 20 minutes
weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment